Limited availability | Accessible | Attraction

Church of Kuru

Kirkkotie 1
34300 Ylöjärvi

Ylöjärven seurakunta +358 44 786 8124

Visit website

The Church of Kuru was designed by Matti Åkerblom and the construction of the church started in 1781. On September 30th 1781 the construction was finished and the church was named after Kustaa Aadolf.

Other nearby products

Remains of Efrain Martin’s Croft

Ylöjärvi Read more
Siirry edelliseen
Siirry seuraavaan