Aitolahti Old Church
Tampereen Evankelis-Luterilainen Seurakuntayhtymä +358 40 804 8644 email@example.comVisit website
The Aitolahti old church, situated in beautiful surroundings, is very popular for various ceremonies. The church was designed in 1910–1920’s historicist style by architect Birger Federley.
The church was built out of stone between 1927–1928 and is a fine example of stone masonry. The altar piece is a rose window by Fritz Hilbert.